Taking a day or two (maybe more if you can) to recharge your batteries will help you return to work refreshed and refocused. Sometimes, all it takes is a clear mind to tackle a lingering problem efficiently, supercharge your productivity or envision your future success. - Leanne Kennis, constantcontact.com
Happy Labor Day!
How will you and your family celebrate today? In addition to the yummy food, I'll be resting. I overdid it last week - I am a spoonie who cannot afford such things - and my body has been speaking to me about that for a couple of days now.
Here's why you should rest, too...
5 Reasons to Rest on Labor Day
Disengage from work and turn off your phone for a while. Treat your body and mind to a day of rest.
Journal Prompts for WAHMs
How do you feel about the idea of taking a break on Labor Day? And then, maybe repeating that plan at least once a week?
Most of the women I work with or know online, work from home. And that's great, but what it can mean is that you're always at work!
Here are some journal prompts, or questions for reflection...
(1) Do you take self-care breaks each day?
(2) Does your body show any signs of wear and tear that might be caused by stress or by working too much or too hard?
(3) Do you take at least one day off a week? If not, why not?
(4) If you do, what would it be life to take off two?
(5) What's one thing you can do today that is just for you?
10 Ideas for Rest & Self-Care on Labor Day
Have a wonderful day!