Hey, Happy Valentine's Day! While it's not the topic of this post, I wanted to take a moment to say that I hope you know how much you are loved.
Take this True-False Quiz
(1) More often than you'd like, dinner is late.
(2) Sometimes, you lose time trying to decide what to cook and what you'd like to cook is not there in the fridge.
(3) After dinner, you're exhausted, so the dishes-and-wipe-down routine happens on fumes, and there's no energy left.
(4) There's not enough time for family togetherness or you settle for less time than you'd like.
(5) You have a vague idea of what you want to do with some time for yourself, but more than you'd like, that time never comes.
(6) You go to bed later than you planned, because that's when everything is finally done.
(7) You go to bed on time, but can't sleep because your mind is still spinning.
(8) Sometimes, the kids' bedtimes get away from you, too, and you worry they won't get enough sleep.
(9) You go to bed with vague ideas of what you're planning for the next day but you're not clear and you don't write anything down.
(10) You don't love your evenings.
Add up the number of "true" or "yes" answers to get your score.
Scoring the Evening Routine Quiz
There are two ways to look at the scores for this quiz. If you get even one yes answer, write that down and set a goal to find ways to make changes in that area. It's worth it!
But the other way is that the more yes answers you have, the bigger the problem with your evening routine & the more likely it is that yours needs a makeover.
I, personally, have 3 yes answers, and would like to make changes in each of those areas. Dinner is late, I often get to bed late and I often don't love my evenings, but I'd like to.
How did you do?
There's help for both of us. Make More Margin is a free eBook with a ton of tips for finding ways to create more time for what matters, whether that's in your morning or your evening routine.
Click the highlighted link above to download it.
See you tomorrow!