My goal of redesigning and creating a hygge lifestyle is still a work in progress, so I hope to have days that are even more infused with hygge moments in the future. But this was a great start!
Here's what I did...
(1) I had a slow morning routine that included a cozy meditation and a big cup of apple cinnamon tea.
(2) I watched The Christmas House, a new Hallmark Christmas movie from their Countdown to Christmas 2020 lineup, and LOVED it!
(3) I spent a good portion of the day reading. I finished one Christmas romance novel, and started another.
(4) I had Thanksgiving leftovers, and my son and I finished the sweet potato pie which I had with whipped cream. Yummy comfort is very hygge! :)
(5) I curled up in my comfy chair and watched several episodes of The Crown, finishing up season 1 and starting season 2, and then, watched a couple of episodes of Mr. Christmas, a holiday decorating show in Netflix, while I got ready for bed.
I stayed up later than I usually do, also a hygge indulgence, since I love to stay up late watching TV or reading.
It was a great day!
Have you had a day of hygge lately?
See you tomorrow!
P.S. The only cozy, hygge thing I love to do, but didn't do this time, and hope to do next time is light a candle or two.