Welcome! Thanks for checking out the Genius Blogger's Toolkit flash sale...
Are you a new blogger, or one who wants to take your blog to the next level, but isn't sure what to do next, or how? This page will help you decide if this resource will be the guide you need.
The Genius Blogger's Toolkit is a curated bundle of the very best resources available for blogging, and building a business through blogging, and they are all in one cohesive package. The neat thing about that is that you get the bundle for 98% less than you would pay if you bought them all one by one.
One by one, the 77 resources would add up to almost $6000! There are...
41 eCourses and video trainings
9 printables and workbooks
8 photo stock packs
2 membership sites
It's like getting a degree in blogging.
This bundle will teach you how to: start a blog the right way & with lots of guidance, create consistent and compelling content, increase your blog traffic, develop a list-building strategy, create your own products, get organized and productive, monetize through affiliate and brand partnerships, and find a social media strategy that works.
And there's a Pinterest bundle within the bundle (10-11 products on building with Pinterest).
Let me tell you more about it, starting with what I love most about the bundle, myself.
Then you can decide if it seems right for you...
My Top Five Favorites from the Bundle
(1) Irresistible Email: The Art of Attracting, Captivating & Nurturing Your Tribe of Raving Fans by Ruth Soukup ($297.00) - I am so excited about this eCourse. Ruth is a master, and just getting her wisdom and teaching for so much less than usual is worth the price of admission. She will show you how to use content marketing to create your own raving fans.
(2) The Mom Blogging Mentor Bundle by McKinzie Bean ($47.00) - the ultimate guide to starting a successful blog. This bundle is both eBook and eCourse, with 40 lessons, worksheets and more. McKinzie began a new blog to use as a case study and build it to more than 21,000 views in her first 30 days, so she knows her stuff.
(3) Grow Your Email List Using Pinterest by Kate Ahl ($37.00) - a workbook and guide teaching you how you can use Pinterest to build your email list, by creating a lead magnet and pins that entice scrollers to sign up.
(4) Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: Everything You're Missing by Carly Campbell ($79.00) - have you ever placed your links everywhere you could think of, and still had no sales? This course is the solution, and is focused on how to create the conversions you've been missing, in both your blog posts and your email marketing.
(5) Hashtag PRO: Secret Super Power to Attract the RIGHT Customers Right Now by Jennifer Priest ($149) - you're sharing a post and you want to use hashtags, but which ones will work? Your question, too? This course will answer it, so that your posts will get the attention they need.
These were my absolute favorite offerings but there is so much more. There's a masterclass on FB Lives, lots of Pinterest resources, how to create an eBook, how to craft the perfect webinar, how to build a beautiful blog and others.
You can just dive in and use the ones that call to you most as you get started, and then, go back to the others and still find more great information.
Do I recommend this bundle both to beginning and intermediate bloggers? Absolutely! You may not need every single resource, but I know you'll find SO much that will be of value to you.
The Biggest Reason to Hesitate to Get this Bundle
The biggest reason to reconsider getting this bundle is money. If you don't have it, or can't spend it, without worrying, then it's probably not right for you, right now. And I understand because I have been there!
Sometimes, I have seen marketing copy that suggests you should buy something you can't afford because by the time you have to pay the credit card bill, you'll have done so well at using the information, you'll have made the money to pay it. I call baloney on that one.
Building a blog or a business takes time, even when you have the very best information and resources at your disposal. So who can promise that you'll have the money when you need it? No one.
I would not take that risk. I mean, I have done it, hoping against hope that somehow what they were saying was true and I'd make the money fast enough to replace the cost of the program when I needed it. But it wasn't realistic, so of course, it didn't work.
I'm never going to tell you something I don't believe is true, and I can't make any promises about how fast your blog will grow.
So if thing are difficult right now, and you can't afford it, then this isn't for you.
Sometime, later this year, this toolkit will return, and I encourage you to save for it if it's something you know will help. Put aside a little each month and I will let you know when it's coming back, so this time, you'll be ready for it.
Want to be on my list so I can let you know when it's back? I'll also give you a checklist with 5 tips for building your audience in the meantime so your blog improves even while you wait. Just sign up below...
So what do you think? Does this bundle seem right for you right now?
Before deciding, think through where you are in building your blog. What are your concerns? If this bundle seems like a logical next step for giving you the guidance you need to create the blog you want, then I believe you will be blown away by it.
It won't just offer you great training, it will knock your socks off.
Thanks for taking a look!